Don’t Tread On My Vote! We’d love to have your support by contributing $1 to the cause.
You contribution will go a long way in helping to push a Referendum for the November 7, 2017 ballot that would enact an Ordinance that:
- Creates a Voting Process Review Commission to evaluate our voting system
- Has as members computer & cybersecurity experts, voting rights advocates, & representatives of disabled
- They review & assess the existing system for security; usability by the elderly & disabled; use of voter verified, auditable & recountable paper record; etc
- If replacement is needed, after public hearings they’ll designate the best system for the County to acquire
- There will be a second referendum in which voters approve or reject the new voting system.
- If voters approve, we can have a new voting system in place for use in the 2020 presidential election
“This is not a political issue. It is a matter of civic duty and citizenship to protect the integrity of a government built of the people, by the people, and for the people. When supporting the continuation of the great American experiment becomes seen as political, we are truly broken and need to re-evaluate what it means to be a patriot.” Thanks Mary!